sim city 4 deluxe problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I have a legal copy of the above mentioned game, I installed i, tried to play it, but when i insert the disc into the drive installed it off of, it gives me an error message "plase insert the simcity4 deluxe play disk, select ok and restart the game". What do I have to do to get this running. I tried uninstalling it, and reinstalling it a few times, no success.

I would try downloading the latest patch from the SC4 site. I think I had the same prob when I bought my copy and tried to run it, but the patch fixed it.

If that doesnt work, find a patch so you dont have to use the CD when you play it. It is still perfectly legal to patch your game so that you dont need the CD to play it, as long as you dont copy the CD, blah blah blah. The problem is: I cant find the website that I would go to to find such patches.

i really dont knowthis game so it could be stupid... but here is what u can try. put it in ur cd drive and let it open up the cd, then there should be install un install options and play game? maybe try going to play game... if not u can prolly patch it up urself if u know how.. which id only be able to guess. copy all the files from the cd and then install off where u copied them to maybe thatd work. sorry if not

i dont think u missed soemthing like that though, so try asking some one who knows the game. if not itll prolly be in the FAQS since it happens alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom