Leadtech K7NCR18D Pro Motherboard
430 watt Enermax whisper power supply
Windows XP Home Service Pack 2
2 Gigs PC3200 DDR Ram- Corsair XMS Xtreme
Maxtor Hard Drives X2 80gig/250gig
Sapphire ATI Radeon x800 pro 256mg GDDR
Soundblaster Audigy 2ZS Gamer
Samsung Syncmaster 213T 21.3" LCD

Upon the first boot of the day my machine boots to the Windows Logo screen, then my monitor goes grey (it's still on and searching for a signal), and I can hear my speakers kick off. Subseqent hard reboots bring the same results. If I boot to safe mode and restart then all is well until the next day. Since this issue began I have: Done a reformat of my hard drive , replaced my Ram, Monitor, and Video Card. I still am having the same issues after installing the new parts. Could this be a hard drive issue? If not, at this point I'm at a loss. I even tried each stick of RAM one at a time and reproduced the issue even with brand new sticks.

Thanks for the help..
Zion07

bro test your mobo. as far as i know it may be the cpu fan. but that would usually give you a protection error thingie. sometimes you can tell if its the hard drive by holding it in your hand during boot and paying attention to how it behaves. just dont fry your hd. unplug all the usb stuff connected to your computer and take out the sound card and even cd drives. trouble shoot it this way and see what you get. if you're still at a loss call leadtech for support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom