Should I turn off my PC daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a broadband connecter, WITHOUT firewall. My PC is been ON for more than half year, only reboot.... and Its PERFECT...

=P..........

are you using winXP, macintosh, linux or unix?? are you sure you don't have winXP firewall on? are you sure you don't have a router? because let me tell you, you are definately being protected in some way... you just are not aware of what is protecting you.

i mean really, do you beleive you have a magical windows computer that is immune to virus's with the exception of MAC, unix, and linux? if so would you like to sell me your machine? :p

I do sometimes leave my computer running, due to the constant download of software, games, or videos. This is on my old comp though, since I'm still waiting for my hard drive in the mail. I probably don't want to leave my new comp on though, just afraid maybe hackers, or purhaps it getting to hot. I dunno, I just looked on my AIM and this one guy's had his comp on for I think it's 9 days.

I don't have a router..... Im using.n windows XP... and Im so sure that I don't have any kind of firewall installed..... I got a Kaspersky Anti-Virus..... thats all I have... And Im not joking.... Its really PERFECT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom