Let's end this fude. Let the judge(me), make a ruling on who has proven their case.
These are the following charges pending against Tyler1989:
- Giving False Information to a Newbie
- Fraud because of faked computer knowledge
- Faking knowledge
- Unskilled Craftsmanship in Technology
- Defacing and Disrespecting TF because of there unskillful knowledge
- Causing Chaos in a forum
- Going off topic(lesser offense)
- Presenting false information on Tech Forums
- Claiming updates are essential for a particular software
- Deliberately lying to pretend to have knowledge
- Junk talking
Delldude and EricB, you have proven a positive case that Windows 2000 is a good OS and will doesn't necessarily need updates if it has good security software with it.
Tyler1989, great case you have substancial evidence on this matter. You have proven you case on some charges just like the plaintiff. The court will have to deliberate and hear FINAL
arguments I suggest you make this long before the court makes there ruling on all 11 counts. You guys play along & Final arguments and then the court will decide here in ........Tech Court!
The Defense is Tyler and the Prosecution is Delldude and EricB, a TECH Forums First
...I'm sure, make it fun people. Closing arguments!!!!