Should i get XP Pro 32bit or Vista Home Premium 64Bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaefong

In Runtime
Yea so what do you guys think i should get i was wanting vista but i heard that it be crashing in alot of games show me the light please planning to order Saturday.

Vista doesn't crash a lot. It's tough for a product to get out of a bad light with the misinformed public when it was so riddled with errors when it was first released. All those errors have since been ironed out and it is extremely stable.

If you know anyone with vista, ask them to let you try it out for a while. I like vista personally, but its really up to personal preference now. 64bit will run better in general, but has a little less support for older games and programs (drivers are a non-issue).

Vista is very stable, its just that some older games dont like it -and remeber you will use all of your 4gbs of ram if you get 64bit.

ya people a retarded..one little thing goes wrong with vista and its the worst thing on earth..

vista is 10x better than xp
i got ultimate 64 bit and it rocks

isnt there a windows vista 86 bit version too? is the only difference that 86 bit can handle more ram?
No there isn't.

Vista 64 bit can run a lot more RAM then 32 bit, but not because it is Vista, but because of its 64 bit coding.

Vista is much better than XP, security, support, seriously i could go on and on. Yes there are some issues with older games, but as long as you don't want to play any games that were made for the 2000 or Windows ME platform you will be fine.

My vote is Vista Home Premium.

XP 64bit has terrible driver support with some things. Vista 64bit has much better driver support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom