Should I get Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection for mac or windows?

Mad Max

Beta member
Hello, my Mac is good with specs so here is my pc specs for opinions whether it can handle the software:

HP AMD Athlon 2 X2 235e proc. 2.70 GHz
Windows 7 home prem 64 bit os
4 gb ram

Im just trying to get feedback on the pros and cons of the operating system used with this software.

Thank you

Should be fine... but more RAM would help doing large jobs. Depending on what you're working with, especially. If you're editing / rendering large-resolution photos / graphics... you'll definitely need more RAM as that's the biggest.

The chances anyone in the Windows sub section of the site knowing how the software will work for Mac is going to be slim to none. Very few people have the kind of money necessary to buy the software for both Mac and PC, let alone have the money to buy both systems and the software. You are talking about a lot of money to get a Mac and PC then the Master Suite for each. Very few if any of us have that kinda money on this site.

The chances anyone in the Windows sub section of the site knowing how the software will work for Mac is going to be slim to none. Very few people have the kind of money necessary to buy the software for both Mac and PC, let alone have the money to buy both systems and the software. You are talking about a lot of money to get a Mac and PC then the Master Suite for each. Very few if any of us have that kinda money on this site.

Pretty sure he's asking if his PC (that he posted partial specs for) would be able to run CS6... he just said his Mac has good enough specs, but wondering if his Windows machine can run it..

@OP: Also, to test it out, just go grab the trial version from Adobe's website and try it out for 30 days. See if it runs alright on what you have currently, or if you would need a bit more horsepower.

Also, do you know of any differences of using this software on PC VS Mac?

He did ask if there was a difference in using it on a PC vs using it on a Mac. ;) Wasnt just saying it for my health, he does want to know if there is a distinct advantage to one over the other.

Missed the last line.

IMO, they're both going to run pretty much the same.. I don't really understand why people say that Macs are so much better for graphic design, when they use the same tools (Adobe software) as on Windows..

IMO, they're both going to run pretty much the same.. I don't really understand why people say that Macs are so much better for graphic design, when they use the same tools (Adobe software) as on Windows..
The shininess of OSX provides inspiration to designers! Or something.

Back
Top Bottom