Should i buy more ram?

Get your RAM, and use the 3.2GHz CPU. Make sure you have that heatsink and fan completely clear of dust, cleaned properly with a qtip and alcohol, then properly apply new TIM. Higher clocked P4s naturally run hot.

Thanks i will do. Can i use cologne instead of alcohol?

And what tools should i use for maintance for system, any guide you know?

No you need to use 91% isopropyl alcohol and a qtip or coffee filter to properly clean off the top of your CPU and the bottom of your heatsink. When you reapply your new thermal paste you put a grain of rice sized dot in the center of the CPU. Do not spread.

None really. Uninstall anything you don't need and keep all background tasks to a complete minimum for the best performance while doing anything in the foreground.

It is 64 c in a few tabs open, when i open 4-5 more tabs, videos, it goes 80 84 c.
Maybe it is because, my case fans can not make its work. It is stock fan, behind. And no more fan. And case is surrounded tightly, just a few cm s from sides and 5-6 cm s from up. And i took off case side parts.

With such little resources I don't see why you would want so many tabs open anyways. I have 6 cores and 64GB of RAM and don't like more than 5 tabs open at a time =/

I'm assuming you have your RAM and have done everything to the heatsink that I said?

With such little resources I don't see why you would want so many tabs open anyways. I have 6 cores and 64GB of RAM and don't like more than 5 tabs open at a time =/

I'm assuming you have your RAM and have done everything to the heatsink that I said?

Yes, cleaned inside everywhere. And put silicon grass rice dot sized. I have 1.5 gb ram but iw ill buy as soon as 1 or 2 gbmore.

Maybe because of case air causes this, because i have one fan inside case.

Inside case
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

case outside, same dirty
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Well no wonder your CPU runs hot. Dude you need to get that heater out of that little box. That's as bad as people stuffing a 360 inside an enclosed entertainment center.

Well no wonder your CPU runs hot. Dude you need to get that heater out of that little box. That's as bad as people stuffing a 360 inside an enclosed entertainment center.

What about fan, therre is one fan inside case. I have small fans, should i use them for front?

What about fan, therre is one fan inside case. I have small fans, should i use them for front?

Fans won't help if all they're doing is pushing / pulling hot air around in that small space. You need to put the desktop in an area where it can get proper airflow, and pull in cool air and push out hot air.

Back
Top Bottom