sharing contacts in Outlook Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

geordief

Baseband Member
Well I would like to share contacts between 2 different address files.
The reason is that I have saved my address book to a memory stiick (semi detached from the usb port) for security purposes.
Of course the Outlook Express program keeps adding new addresses to the main address book (in the C drive) and so I would like to occasionally lump them all together.
Can this be done via Outlook Express (I am in WinX Pro) or is the program too limited?
thanks

Well, I don't it would be to limited to do in outlook express not unless your version of Outlook is outdated...
If I were try windows live mail it can be downloaded for xp, but can also be found in vista sp1 and sp2 or download the opensource program Outlook.
Do a search for that program on google or msn and you should be able to find it very quickly.

Well, I don't it would be to limited to do in outlook express not unless your version of Outlook is outdated...
If I were try windows live mail it can be downloaded for xp, but can also be found in vista sp1 and sp2 or download the opensource program Outlook.
Do a search for that program on google or msn and you should be able to find it very quickly.

thanks
yes that program is a better one and I think it is going to work for me..

Outlook is not open source. It is part of the Office package but can be installed separately. Thunderbird is the open source counterpart. Windows Live Mail is the one that has taken place of Outlook Express.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom