Several programs do not work

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\windows\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

This is what I got when I scanned after I uninstalled the program.

Okay and what happens after you install the program and try to run it?

The same thing happens when I re-install it. It shows the splash screen, makes the noise, and then nothing else.

Well the only that can be done at this point would be 2 things.

1. Go into Windows Updates and remove the updates that were installed. I really wounldnt recommend this.
2. Go to the SAI Tool's website and inform them that the package doesnt work with the newer updates and see if this is a known issue and a update being released or if your situation is isolated.

Well the only that can be done at this point would be 2 things.

1. Go into Windows Updates and remove the updates that were installed. I really wounldnt recommend this.

They could just be temporarily uninstalled just to see if the software works after the updates are removed. If they do, then I would go onto option 2 and install the updates again.

The thing is (and I should have told you this in the first post) I've already contacted the person at SAI's website about my problem and they couldn't help me figure out a thing. SAI hasn't had recent updates in years.

Thanks for all the advice so far~

The thing is (and I should have told you this in the first post) I've already contacted the person at SAI's website about my problem and they couldn't help me figure out a thing. SAI hasn't had recent updates in years.

Thanks for all the advice so far~

That could be the issue. If they haven't updated it then I am guessing that it is formatted or coded for XP or Vista. Now the newer updates for ALL of the OS's so XP, Vista and 7 may not be compatible with something that hasn't been updated recently. That may be your issue.

Back
Top Bottom