Serial code can i use twice leagaly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the only "home" product that MS will allow you to install on more than one PC is MS Office Student Teacher Edition, and that it because it comes with 3 non commerical liences.

__Camouflage__ said:
If you have a corperate version, you can use the same license for multiple computers, can't you?
However, even there is there only so many computers you can install and active.

Normally you would be wanting to contact your IT Department / IT Admins about getting your hands a liences. Now days, I see a lot of IT Admins just tell employees just to bring in their PC in to work, and they will install the software there.
And in some liences, there is an additional fee for the liences.

And finally, for those people that work in the IT industry, there is always the good old MS Action Pack Subscription. It's cost about AU$600, but the package is worth it's weight in gold as
* You get a legal copy of just about every thing Microsoft. There is few thing that you miss out on. Eg. MS Windows Home (however there is a copy of Pro there) and any thing less than MS Office Professional (That is SBE, Basic, Standard and MS Works)
* You get 10 not for resell licences along with it.

Bad thing is that the CD keys expire after 2 years. But still, it a worthwhile investment for channel partners.
The other thing is that you will need to prove to MS that you are a Computer reseller or some type. And beleive me, they have tighten things down after blunder they did with the MS Advantage Program they did a many years back.
However all you need to do install Windows Pro on 3 computers, and all ready it's paid for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom