Send or forward bulk email from outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawan AbuSalman

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I recently downloaded about 350 email messages from hotmail to Outlook express.
The thing is I want to send them all to another email account.

I can forward them one by one but it will take for ever.

Does any one know if I can send them all at once (without having to press "forward" for each one!!) using Outlook or if there is any other program that does it?

Thank You

thank you for your reply...
I've tried that but what happens is that they all open as attachments in 1 email message and NOT as seperate emails to be forwarded.

Rawan AbuSalman said:
Hi,
I recently downloaded about 350 email messages from hotmail to Outlook express.
The thing is I want to send them all to another email account.

I can forward them one by one but it will take for ever.

Does any one know if I can send them all at once (without having to press "forward" for each one!!) using Outlook or if there is any other program that does it?

Thank You

I wouldn't use Outlook Express for Mass E-mail. It's just a basic E-mail program, it isn't designed for mass E-mail as far as I know. Try the full version of Outlook, or Mozilla....

Thank you for your reply

what is the "full version" of Outlook?

Does it work with Mozilla?(sending bulk email messages at once and them being sent as seperate emails not as attachments)

Outlook Express could be used to send out mass emails in the past. However, as with other email programs, it only allows a few now to be sent, something like 30 at one time (to prevent spammers from using it). Iv'e used it to send out a newsletter before that upgrade.

With the older version, you could move all the emails to your draft folder. Then select them all to mail. After that, you could put in the address and then send them. I don't know if this works with the versions that only allow a limited amount of emails to be sent at one time.

I don't know if that will work now.

Dave :D

I haven't tried it with Outlook or Mozilla though I am sure there is a way to do it. The full version of Outlook is the one that is included as part of Microsoft Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom