Seeking help in writing a program

Viridian

Solid State Member
Hello!
Can anybody teach me how to create a program that will answer an online quiz automatically for me?
There are 10 multiple choice trivia quizzes that I answer everyday. Each quiz has a question bank and it randomly selects 12 questions for me to answer. There are always 4 choices each question and they are all the same although the position of the choices randomly change every time. These quizzes are designed to show only one question at a time so I had to answer each question individually to proceed to the next. I imagine that it would be possible to create a simple program to answer these quizzes automatically.
I am thinking of a simple autoclicker that follows a specific flowchart.

Example:
If the question is "Who is the 1st President of the United States?"
then click "George Washington"
else
If the question is "Who is the 2nd President of the United States?"
then click "John Adams"
else
(this continues on until)
If the question is "Who is the 44th President of the United States?"
then click "Barack Obama"
Click Next button
(The above sequence will be repeated 12 times)
End

Thanks to everyone who replies.

Possible? Yes.

Though we're not going to help you avoid doing your homework.

It's not related to homework at all. It's about the online game that I play.
I answer these trivia questions to earn "tokens" that are used in game.
For the past three months or so, I've been answering the same questions over and over to earn these "tokens", and I have memorized all the answers to the questions.
This whole cycle of answering quizzes takes twenty minutes a day, and I am simply trying to find a way to make it shorter.

We also are not going to help you perform surveys so you can earn money or credits or anything that can make you gain a financial lead, such a thing is illegal when it comes to "quizzes".

First you need to tell us exactly what these quizzes are for, and where they are at.

There are very useful websites that help you learn many languages. W3Schools Online Web Tutorials even has examples that could lead you to your answer. Learn to code | Codecademy might also be a good one for you to try. It has more of a social element.

On the other hand you might want to try a program called AutoME. You can set it to record your actions. Then when you go to perform those actions again you give AutoME a command and it replicates your previous actions - everything from keystrokes, mouse moving distances, mouse clicks, ect.. Be careful where you get it from if you choose to try this path. Also be aware because of its keylogging function it usually flags any active-monitoring antivirus software

Last edited:
We also are not going to help you perform surveys so you can earn money or credits or anything that can make you gain a financial lead, such a thing is illegal when it comes to "quizzes".

First you need to tell us exactly what these quizzes are for, and where they are at.
https://www.freekigames.com/fun-trivia
It's not a survey and I am not earning money in doing this. I will not be earning more if I have this program. I can only answer a maximum of 10 quizzes a day, just as I always do. Having this program will allow me to close my eyes, rest, or do something else instead of answering questions I have already answered more than a hundred times already (everyday for almost four months).

Back
Top Bottom