Seeking advice, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturdy98

Beta member
So I can only use the computer on certain days when my dad logs me into the computer. I don't know the password but I am alone on the administrator account on the nights I can get on.

I was wondering, any suggestions on being able to get on while he's at work without him knowing? Making other accounts wouldn't be an option unless I can somehow hide its visibility at startup or something.

I would also be able to spend money if I have to but I'd rather not.

Thanks in advance.

Forum Rules ---
"Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed."

Well someone was close when they quoted the rules. they just used the wrong line.

Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent.

Tech & Computer Forums - Announcements in Forum : Forum Admin, Announcements & Feedback

Right above the line where it says we will not do your school work for you. So no this is not the place to be asking how to break into the computer without your Parents knowledge. If they only allow you on when they are around it is their right to do so. They have a reason for it and asking such questions shows why they dont allow you access all the time.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom