second mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harley3344

In Runtime
I googled it a little, I need to know how to create a second mouse. I have 2 mouses and i need one to controle one pointer and a second to controle a second. is that possible. Thanks much appreciated

that dont work thanks though. why go to space... cuz I could , if i found the right program. well a friends over and I have a duel monitor set up. its like having 2 comps how awsome is that if we could be on the same comp?

problem not solved.... both will fight for controle over the same pointer pointer... I want 2 pointers :O

I've always wanted this too... it'd be like in Minority Report, where the information is controlled with both hands on the screen with those gloves. It'd need a new way to control what windows are in focus though... both mice would need their own focus "groups", I suppose - otherwise focus would be all over the place, clicking with both mice.

that would be awsome!!!

imagine photoshop with two pointers moveing independantly

I do use two mice... a wireless usb one and a wired ps2 one... but they simply share the same pointer... (I swich when the wireless battery goes down)

anyway...

I'm subscribeing to this hopeing that someone knows of a program...

harley3344 said:
I googled it a little, I need to know how to create a second mouse. I have 2 mouses and i need one to controle one pointer and a second to controle a second. is that possible. Thanks much appreciated

Hello,

I think he's talking about allowing two people to use one PC at the same time. And no I don't mean switching users in Windows XP. I mean one PC acting like two seperate PCs.

I remember one manufacturer who made a PCI card with onboard memory, a basic graphics processor and audio processor and serial ports, which allowed an additional monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers to be connected to one PC, serving a secondary user at the same time as the primary user was using the system.

Rose Electronics have something called a MultiStation:

Like this:

multistationpc-app.jpg

http://www.rose.com/htm/multistationpc.htm

Believe it or not, but a motherboard exists which supports this capability:

jetwaypers7wn.jpg

http://tomshardware.co.uk/2004/11/19/jetway/index.html

As I currently understand, you need the specific hardware which allows you to do this. I don't think software alone will give you this capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom