Screenshot Application

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Screenshot Application

Please use this thread for support and do not email me! I will not respond to questions related to this via email or PM anymore.

This is an official sticky of the older thread.

Due to continuously receiving an overwhelming amount of emails and messages related to the previous thread above, I've decided to create a sticky for anyone who needs support or would like to request features. If there is enough interest I will continue to make this product into a full-fledged application.

There are currently two variations of this program:

The first (ScreenshotKey.zip) you need to press a key for the application to take a screenshot.

The second (ScreenshotAuto.zip) takes a full screenshot of your current window every 10 seconds. Use this version for taking screens of games, videos etc.

The attachments are below:

View attachment 5347 (ScreenshotKey.zip)

View attachment 5346 (ScreenshotAuto.zip)

Last edited:
It definitely looks promising! I will test it at home and see how it goes. Should be good for my youtube videos. :D

Where is the download link???

Sorry if I asked something wrong, I am a noob in this forum…………​

Where is the download link???

Sorry if I asked something wrong, I am a noob in this forum…………​

You may need to click the link to go to the old thread and search for it there. I clicked to check and there was a link/file download not too many posts in, but it may be an earlier version and such.

Check through the old thread and search/read up to ensure you get what you want.

Back
Top Bottom