Screen Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoDeR

Baseband Member
What software is there that is free and will record a screen including the sounds of the mouse and keyboard clicks?

That wouldnt bea screen record app. Theose just record screen movements. You need a whole different app to record mouse clicks and keyboard strokes.

Better off just getting a keylogger. But why go thru so much trouble. Just password protect the admin account and dont allow guests on the machine. that way it prevents others from doing damage to your machine.

sorry i wasnt that specific.
what i want is an app that will record the mouse movements but there are apps that do that and place a sound of a mouse click or keyboard sound over the video when either of those are pressed

have you ever seen tutorials that show you how to do things on maybe the desktop when it is played clicks can be heard because they were placed ontop of the video while it was being recorded i no this is possible as i had seen a program that could do all this but i cant remember what it is called and it costs alot of money.

That would be because it is a Professional Application. I can almost guarentee that no Free Applications can do this. I am almost positive that no free ones do this as i have tried that myself with some tutorials i wrote up. So unless you are willing to spend some $$ and get the Professional apps you will have to do it the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom