"Satellite TV for PC" (is it too good to be true)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordo_99

Daemon Poster
First off, this is NOT spam. I'm asking your guys' opinion on this and if anyone has any experience with it.

Well, today I was checking out craigslist and found this add...a $50, one time, fee and you get 3000 channels from around the world, free movie, and mp3 downloads (literally, all over the f-ing place).

Anyways, here's the website: Satellite TV for PC 2007 Elite Edition â„¢

Let me know what you guys think or have heard. I tried to find some reviews about this, but they all sound like they are the spammers themselves (if this is a spam).

Thanks

I actually checked this out a while back. I don't have the link off hand but I found a site that exposed this as fraud. Basically there is this one website that is supposed to be a review of all of the different Satellite to PC companies. This website explains that they tried a list of them and they were all either crap or fraud except two. Then they went on to do a review of these two and they showed how they were both good, but one of them wins out. Well, this review is actually a fake that was written by none other than the one company that supposedly wins the review.

It might be doable, but from what I have seen, they are all just cons to try to get your money then not deliver what you are expecting.

I almost got sucked into that one too. The thing is that if they were actually broadcasting premium channels over the net, those channels would be working to have it shut down.

edit:
If you have $50 to waste, try it out and tell us how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom