Rules (think this maybe necessary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Hello all,

I copied and pasted the Mac stuff incase some of these things may become an issue...
Rules

1. Follo all Tech-Forums.net rules (http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/announcement-general-forum-rules.html).
2. No posting responses that speak about how bad Windows and or Bill Gates is in places where that kind of post is not applicable. Keep posts relevant to the thread. If the person asks for help, give them appropriate help/suggestions. You don't have to be right, just give it a shot if you think you can help the person in any way relevant to their question. Anything else is just tasteless and disrepectful to the person asking the question and will be dealt with to the fullest extent.
3. NO FREE ZUNE SPAM! TAKE UR SCAMS ELSEWHERE!! UR NOT GETTING A DIME FROM ME PUNK!!!(Repetition for emphasis)

lol... but still it may come in handy... a while ago i did find a thread about the "bill gates and his product sucks swtich to mac thread" and "get a free zune" maybe another forum... not sure... or was it on the old version of TF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom