RSS Feeds, how do I watch them? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2006, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Default RSS Feeds, how do I watch them?

I am adventureing into Bittorents, and need to know what player, W Media 10 WINAMP etc etc and codecs are needed to view RSS files. I downloaded a video that is title.DVD-R.Screener.r21
Or if I downloaded the incorrect bittorent, where do I go and how do I download compatible files to watch?

AMD 64 3800x2
2gb PC 3200
AT1 PCI Express x700 256mb
250gb SATA
3dmark05 2560
Old 01-20-2006, 12:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Try real player. If not go to and download k-lite mega codec. Then guaranteed you will be able to play it.

Old 01-20-2006, 06:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
PowerQuest / Opera

RSS means Really Simple Syndication (aka Newsfeeds). You can read them in a newsreader, like Outlook. Opera browser also supports it.

That .r21 files is probably part of a RAR arhive. It consists op multiple .rxx files. (.r01, .r02, etc). You can open any of them with WinRAR and WinRAR will extract its content.
TheMajorMMX - Intel P200 MMX @ 225Mhz - V-Tech (PcPartner) Baby-AT mb w/ Intel Triton TX chipset - Nvidia Riva TNT2 M64 w/ 16MB - 256MB M-Tec SDRAM - Still running.....
Closed Thread