Ripping a DVD to my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

southfield

Baseband Member
I've got the latest and greatest version of Nero (unsure of the EXACT build) and wonder if it's possible? I've also got Alcohol 120% and from what I've been reading, this is probably the program you want to use. Anyway, any help with either of these?

EricB reccomended me "autogk" and it works great to convert ripped dvd's to AVI.

dvdshrink is a great program to rip dvd's, along with clone dvd.

Is there a way to do both? I guess just the ISO as I'd imagine that'd be easier. If there's a way to convert it to AVI, would you mind helping me with that?

DVDFab wil rip a DVD to .avi and it can also copy them.
DVDShrick can rip a DVD9 to a DVD5 and still keep everything.
AutoGK is a great conversion tool as well.
To make them a ISO you would need MacigISO.
To make tehma .mdk you will need Alcohol 120%. (.mdk is the alcohol format for multemedia)
Convertxtodvd or Nero Vision are 2 great conversion tools to change a .avi to DVD format.

i dont mean to threadjack but, is there a way I can rip a dvd to my comp. And at a later time be able to burn it back on another dvd?

Read my last post. I gave all the info and applications needed to do this.

First use DVDFab to rip it to .avi on put on your PC. then use Nero Vision or Convertxtodvd and put it back on DVD.

If you still want all the menus and that. Use MagicISO or Alcohol120%. That way you haev a ISO Image of the DVD and can mount it with Daemon tools and watch it on your PC. Then when you want you can burn it back to DVD.

All the info was already given. ;)

Read my last post. I gave all the info and applications needed to do this.

First use DVDFab to rip it to .avi on put on your PC. then use Nero Vision or Convertxtodvd and put it back on DVD.

If you still want all the menus and that. Use MagicISO or Alcohol120%. That way you haev a ISO Image of the DVD and can mount it with Daemon tools and watch it on your PC. Then when you want you can burn it back to DVD.

All the info was already given. ;)

I'd use anydvd and nero recode for an ipod. it create the best ipod video period. mak how do you use alcohol for a dvd that's encrypted. I heard that it can be done, but nobody showed me how

I use Alcohol 120% along with AnyDVD. From there i just use the Create Image tool and it make a direct Image of hte DVD in MDF format. that is the Alcohol Media format. From there i can mount or burn it anytime i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom