Ripping CDs on comuter or Itunes PROBLEMS HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCMakita4

Baseband Member
okay so i have been having problems ripping cds to my computer for my ipod. It all started when using itunes. I would rip cds and after a while i would get error messages saying this song cannot be completed and it would stop. Then it started to do this alot more often. After that it would start giving me error messages saying that itunes needs to close sorry for the inconvience. Now it will do all this and eventually my comp. will crash and reboot or go to the blue screen. I have reinstalled itunes plenty of times and udated everything but that doesnt work. I just rebuilt my comp and re installed everything and it still doesnt work. I also tried using various programs such as windows media and real one player and the same thing happens. I also just bought 1gig of ram and bought a new video card so i dunno if this has anything to do with it. Although it did this before i even bought that stuff. It just sucks because i have a $300 ipod video and i cant even rip the music to my comp to use it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks

i have a 40gig hard drive with 28gig free
dont u think thats good enough
i cant even get 1 cd on my computer without this happening

windows media doesnt work either. ripping completly doesnt work no matter what program i use

windows keeps closing when i am ripping cds. It says sorry for the inconvience but windows media has encountered a problem and needs to close. And it exits.
It does this for any program that i try to use to rip music including itunes, real one, and winamp.

i have two drives on my comp and neither one works, they both do the same thing

its not that it needs to be re installed either i have had my comp rebuilt like 5 times and re installed the programs alot of times and it still does the same thing

u said something about the speed being to slow? How do i go about checking that?

go to device manger and uninstall your secondary ide drivers. then reboot computer and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom