right click malfunction

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
Help, when i right click on any web page it closes internet explorer completely down. I've reinstalled several times, have the service packs, run virus scans, adware removal/scans. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG?

Try a diffrent mouse.

Go to the mouse config and see whats goin on there.

The most EXTERME thing that u could do if u know that ur mouse is ok is to reinstall windows.

It's not the mouse and i tried reinstalling windows, internet explorer, service packs for all. it only happens on the web page area. I've sort of gotten around it by accessing the web thru my MS outlook where i have no problems right clicking on the web page. There is just some kind of bug on the interent explorer that will follow me to the death of the cpu. thanks though;)

my operating system etc

I have windows 2000 professional and IE 6. both with the unpdated service packs. As I said before I have run virus scans and adware removal programs numerous times. Thanks for the help people.:p

i found a solution

I found a solution. If I have found that I can access the web through Windows Explorer application and I have absolutely no problems with the right click dropping me from the web. Yippee!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom