Reverse the image displayed on monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretiveLoon

Beta member
I'm looking for some kind of software that will reverse what I see on my *monitor*(edit), making it all backward, like looking into a mirror. I've been looking for a while but haven't found any software that can do it. Any ideas? I appreciate any help on this one as I've been working on it for so long. Thanks :)

I hope you mean 'reverse what you see in your monitor' and not mirror... Cuz as far as I know, you can't install anything on a mirror :p.

May I ask why exactly are you wanting to do this?

Why? Trying to prank someone?

If he's trying to rpank somebody, easier way would be to screenshot the desktop, flip it horizontally in an image editor, apply it as the background, and then hide all icons/the startbar. It just won't reverse the mouse movements is all.

If he's trying to rpank somebody, easier way would be to screenshot the desktop, flip it horizontally in an image editor, apply it as the background, and then hide all icons/the startbar. It just won't reverse the mouse movements is all.

or use a wallpaper of a cracked LCD :)

Sorry, monitor, not mirror. My bad. No, no prank. I just have a strange condition where reading things backwards is easier for me.

Sorry i do not know of any applicaitons that does this.

Thread cleaned. Keep it friendly people. Useless posts will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom