Reusing trial version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramesh

Baseband Member
Hi all

iam having win xp installed in my system.

If a trial version of a particular software has expired, can i use this "system restore facility" in win xp to go back to a period, before that trial version was installed and whether can i reinstall and use that 'trial version software' again for that specific trial period (15 or 30 days).

Thus making a trail version package to be reused any number of times we need. Has anyone done that before.

Waiting for reply :D

You can reinstall the OS or delete the regestry files by typing "RegEdit" in run, but it doesn't always work and be careful not to delete the wrong ones

you could always by the software instead of trivail ways around there cheap software protection. Thats always an option.

But a lot of software is far too expensive nowadays. You should buy the essential software however i use trials for things i hardly ever use (eg, converters).

s0me0ne said:
you could always by the software instead of trivail ways around there cheap software protection. Thats always an option.
agreed, it's a trial for a reason, it's a product that someone has made to sell, it's his/her business and what you are doing is stealing, just buy the software.

yeah, lets let this thread be overwith people. if ya have anything to do with cracked software then its NOT to be discussed here......so.......

thread closed.

--jak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom