Retrieving passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

adapter

Beta member
Hi,

is there anyways that I can find all the passwords I use to log into account in websites from windows ?

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking...But Firefox stores all passwords,and you can view them when ever you want.Don't know about IE.

I'm trying to log in to an internet account but I forgot the password so I'm trying to find a way to retrieve all the password list I entered before through the registry or some other ways. By the way I'm using Window Pro and IE 6.0

Look up a program called Rock XP. This has a passwords section that I used to retrieve some very basic IE passwords and may have what you are looking for.

Thanks!

I downloaded the program but still unable to retrieve all the passwords. Any other suggestions?

Did you at least get a couple?haha..It is kinda sucky, but sometimes you will luck out and find the one you needed :) There are a lot of good shareware programs that easily do this..you can get them.....if you look hard enough...know what Im sayin....umm yeaa..Dont want to mention any P2P programs..but..hint.

Hey, its works. I explore the program and manage to find the password I need. Thanks a lot man! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom