Retrieving my Vista serial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask your friend what he bought. ;) He should know or at least be able to access the information online as to what version he bought. ;)

It usualy says 'This disk can only be shipped with a new computer' on an OEM

I seriously don't know why they bother, you used to have to buy a computer componenet to buy an OEM copy but now you can buy them by themselves.

if you have your cd key microsoft sends you copies of the disks for 10 dollars shipped.

i couldnt find an unmolested torrent of home premium 64bit so i did that, came in about a week.

if you have your cd key microsoft sends you copies of the disks for 10 dollars shipped.

i couldnt find an unmolested torrent of home premium 64bit so i did that, came in about a week.

Don't need it any more. I also helped my friend build his new computer yesterday, and in return he let me borrow his Vista Ultimate 64 bit OEM disc for the night, and it worked for me. :)

Don't need it any more. I also helped my friend build his new computer yesterday, and in return he let me borrow his Vista Ultimate 64 bit OEM disc for the night, and it worked for me. :)

Might as well make a duplicate for yourself while you have it (if you still do that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom