Remote Desktop Solution

Elvenwood548

Beta member
Hi,

I have a question regarding software of remote assistance. I have a small company in London and I'm about to open a new company in Edinburgh. I don't want to pay for a constant support team at both companies and a friend told me to just use the support team I already have to provide support to both companies using a remote desktop software.

I asked a few friends that wanted me to use free versions but since its illegal I decided to make a short list of the most known ones:

- Team-Viewer (TeamViewer - Gratuito: Controle remoto, Acesso remoto & Reuniões online)
- LogMeIn (https://secure.logmein.com/PT/)
- ISL Online (Remote Desktop, Remote Access, Live Chat and Web Conferencing | ISL Online)
- GoToMyPc (Remote Access | GoToMyPC)
- BeAnywhere (BeAnywhere - Free online remote support, desktop sharing and remote access cloud software)

I would like to hear any opinions from you regarding this matter and to assess which solution could be the best for me.

Thank you very much.

I've used Teamviewer in the past but I've been much happier with Logmein so I use it as my main remote desktop app.

logmein would be best for unattended access but if you have a static ip at both locations you can use the built in RDP on multiple computers by forwarding the ports but if you have multiple computers that you need to connect to at the locations then you would want to modify the registry to make different computers to use different ports for RDP. but the downside for RDP is it renders the computer that you are connected to useless to your employees while you are connected. Licenses for Teamviewer are outrageous but logmein has more understandable rates.

Back
Top Bottom