Remote Desktop Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
I was wondering if thier is anyway when im running remote desktop sharing that i can upload files to the computer that im conecting to through 'remote desktop sharing'??

no, remote desktop does not allow file transfers, you will have to set up some sort of ftp server or manually upload it to an online storage account or find some other way to tranfer. this is why i love pcAnywhere pcAnywhere, it has file tranferring and more.

ohh well.. i was looking at the symantec website.. and its like 199.99 and personally... i dont feel like spending 200.. on sum program.. but yeah i have an older version of pcanywere its like version 9... but yeah is it still the same thing?... or is thier sum major changes??... and yeah do i have to install pcanywhere on both pc's?

If both your connections are on hign speed, you can run an instant messenger like Yahoo to transfer file between two pc's.

Yahoo also gives about 30 MB worth of disk space in their http:\\briefcase.yahoo.com for pics, files, etc...

It's a nice place to store files you want to access anywhere and can be easily uploaded - usually bypassing company firewalls, etc...

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom