Remote control Gigabyte + Power cinema problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

afroman

Baseband Member
Hello

I have problem with remote control for Gigabyte TV PCI Card. I'm using Cyberlink PowerCinema 4.0 and my remote ctrl isn't functioning as it should - only programs and teletext works fine and nothing else. But when I use remote for Cyberlink PowerDVD - everything works fine (>,stop,<<,>>,II, vol,rec...).
I have DVB TV Card with ability of recording and time shifting so I would like full operating remote - also I tried to reinstall the program and the drivers, but nothing helped.

Are you sure the Remote can work with Power Cinema?

Yes, cause it says in the manual - and it works perfectly fine with PowerDVD.

PowerDVD and PowerCinema are 2 different applicaitons. Just cause it works with one does not always mean it will work with the other.

From just a quick glance thru google. This is common that remotes dont work on Pwer Cinema. There are over 2,000 results for this error.

PowerDVD and PowerCinema are 2 different applicaitons. Just cause it works with one does not always mean it will work with the other.

From just a quick glance thru google. This is common that remotes dont work on Pwer Cinema. There are over 2,000 results for this error.

yeah use media center instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom