Registry issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorn

In Runtime
Whenever I try to open more than one file at once, it asks me over and over where I want to copy that file to. I edited the registry to add that to when you right clicked as an option. Now it won't go away, and I deleted the reg. entry for the copytomoveto.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

So i am guessing that the registry file was altered in some way. Cause a Ctrl+Clcik is how to select multiple files. So there still have to be something in the registry that is causing this.

Maybe CCleaner could do it. There are some Registry Cleaners out there. Registry Crawler would probably be the best bet. But it isnt free.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Those are what happens, and I'll try reg. crawler.

I have Registry Crawler, but I only know how to search for things, and it doesn't find copyto or moveto.

Have you tried things like Right Click or anything like that? what about something else that it can identify with it?

I mean search for the words right click. There has to be something that the application can search for when it goes thru the registry to find this stuff.

If not you will be forced to check every entry yourself.

Well, using ShellExView, I got it so it still asked me where I wanted to move it to, but now it also opens the files.

But, when I disable everything, it still asks where I want to move it. It shouldn't do this should it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom