registry cleaners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
first i ran RegScrubXp and it found like over 700 probs then....

I ran registry mechanic and it found over 1000 probs, so i registered and repaired and there seems to be no more probs.

i then ran RegScrubXP again and it only found a little over 150, so i was at least happy to see that. now i don't know if i should let regscrub fix all probs found....little confusing to know what to fix or not. Should I let it fix all? How dependable is RegScrub? Anyone know?

btw, Fix-it utilities cost a small arm and leg, well at least a finger, so I was not able to try it.

I was going to post this in Marvel's Registry Cleaners???? thread but decided that would be hijacking it

--jak

never used regscrub, but if regmechanic says its all good, i would just work wit that.

I have been using reg scrub XP happily for over 2 years now.

you know whats really funny...doing a fresh installation of XP - running Reg Scrub and fixing 42 problems...

Ahhhh the simplest things amuse me :p

still......should i click "select all" and let regscrub fix "all", btw i am using win2k, not XP

I've been using System Suite for a couple years now and swear by it, although I did try Registry Healer for a while and found that impressive

yeah select all problems -> fix selected problems. Works fine with 2000 too :)

ADZ said:
you know whats really funny...doing a fresh installation of XP - running Reg Scrub and fixing 42 problems...

Ahhhh the simplest things amuse me :p

yep. arent m$ products wonderful. i still use the old tried n true method of searching the registry manually with the search function for programs i know i have removed, has yet to cause me any issues :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom