Registering windows everytime on starting my puter up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is I havent re installed windows in a long long time and I dont plan on it, I am just trying to get rid of this problem... everytime i start windows it asks me to register... i register EVERY time, but it never stops...

you have a corperate edtion. it is made for business use

well, I can tell you that's not the case. I looked at his setup and it's not Enterprise. I think the catch is that The Major is from Holland, and it seems that MS can't use their activation stuff outside the US. But then again, I could be wrong.

as to your problem WiseGuy, have you contacted MS yet to see if they can help you? it's possible something has gone wrong and you will need to get their assistance to clear this up...

Inaris said:
well, I can tell you that's not the case. I looked at his setup and it's not Enterprise. I think the catch is that The Major is from Holland, and it seems that MS can't use their activation stuff outside the US. But then again, I could be wrong.

as to your problem WiseGuy, have you contacted MS yet to see if they can help you? it's possible something has gone wrong and you will need to get their assistance to clear this up...

I need to buy a copy outside the US. i get tired of buying copies everytime i get a new computer.

Pavlyk said:
The reason is you live in Europe which is a good thing. Every summer I go to Ukraine, and buy software there. Now the software is extremely cheap averages from about $3 up to $10 max. When I bought an Xp pro disc, on the back of the disc there were codes to enter. My friend who bought the same copy of windows but a bit earlier had a crack already preinstalled on his cd. So I guess that's good right? :confused:

P.S. Hardware is extremely cheap too:D

Ya sure. Of course it is cheap and you don't need activation. They're cracked software. 98% of the software in Europe is cracked. The people don't think that some1 made that software and they need bacon on the table. THey think it is all right to go to a store and buy programs that are on burned cd's. The other 2% of the 100% are the big businesses that have connections to other countries i.e. ambassies, international companies. etc. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom