Recovery=Reformatting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vista doesn't have a repair install option, Fat.clown.

You'd need a legit (and unused) Ultimate key, Doom10320. Easiest way would be to find a Home Premium CD, and use that to reformat his laptop. You could try searching Mr. Torrence for a legit OEM disc, since it's legal to download a disc if you have a legit key.

well i have unlimted that doesnt need a key should i just use thaty>?
This is considered piracy and against our rules. We would never encourage this type of activity.
Vista does have a repair option, at least it does for windows startup problems.

Vista can only repair startup and use restore points with it bootup. there is no repair option like XPO has to repair the Windows files.

Cheers,
Mak

with sony you can't boot to a partition. you need to burn your restore discs inside of windows. it's usually one cd and one dvd. then you boot from the cd. it will ask for the dvd later on

i dont get how saynig the type of disk i have..........wow i got it with my computer deal with it

We're trying to help and keep it legal. If you don't want to keep it legal, you can do what you want. Just don't expect any help from us if that's the case.

well wtf should i use then???????? sence i cant useeeee it becasue u guys are saying its not legal

From my first reply:

If there is, then just watch for that message on bootup, if there isn't, then you'll have to get your hands on either: the recovery discs for the laptop, or a normal Windows disc, and use the Product Key from the label on the bottom of the laptop.

well wtf should i use then???????? sence i cant useeeee it becasue u guys are saying its not legal

We can not and will not tell you this here. Please read our RULES.

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

This is the type of thing that will get you into serious trouble here and possibly banned. There are plenty of sites out there that can help you. Sorry but we are not one of them.

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom