Recovered file gives encrypted data

Status
Not open for further replies.

script.kiddie

Solid State Member
Hi,

A month ago, I was in bad mood and I just deleted some of my txt files that were in the HIDDEN FOLDERS. Then I searched on google that how can i recover these files, There were some softwares that I used to recover these files and the files were recovered but the text written in those txt files were totally Encrypted Like when u sometimes try to open an exe file in notepad, the type of text which is there...that type of encryption was there in those files. I searched again on google how to decrypt this data, but found nothing about this. Also, in one of the important files the data was invisible but the scrollbar scrolls as if the data exist there...but its just invisible.

Can anyone please tell me how can i recover this data...or is it that the files that are in the hidden folders cant be retrieved??? These files were on the FAT32 stream.

Thnx.

http://www.techist.com/forums/search.php?searchid=215332

That is a search for File Recovery.

IUT might not be possilbe. FAT32 is a old sytle file system and really insecure. Plus it was a month ago you say so there is a chance that if the drive was still being used that the data was overwritten.

Can also try a applicaiton called Pandora Recovery.

Can also try a applicaiton called Pandora Recovery.

Pandora says, "This version of pandora does not support FAT32 File system"

So, its of no use to me.

Secondly i used search in this forum, and i got no such results that wld solve my problem.

Thnx but....Any other solution??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom