Reboot R Torjan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mambos66

Beta member
hay i cleverly got a Trojan, from what i can tell with all my years of NO experience.

Every time i restart it comes up with a little black box, which runs a script, shutting down. then it does. From what i can tell it is a Trojan, but no software spy ware any thing can pick it up. I have to restart in safe mode. Any ideas help? It must be possible to remove this manually

thanks but it doe snot tell me how to romve it, all virus scans come up with a blank, and i have run about 4 and spy wear.

Any ideas?

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\rundll32.exe

remove this file and you should be fine

i am having trouble getting ot rndll32.exe, i only have images of files or prgarams, would it be within one of those possibly?

Thanks

i dnt have rundll.exe under that i have three files acrobat office, and logi tech (for mouse).

Any ideas?

unfortunately no, that is the way all the sites i went to tell me how to get rid of it. try making sure u can view all files (tools>folder options) and going into safe mode to pull it out. maybe even try hijackthis, which will show it loaded at boot, and maybe let u remove it that way

i have a question..
what does it say? when it shuts down? does it give u a warning?

use spyware search and destroy... if not try free online scans.. see if they pick it up.. and if they do u can look up the exact name of ur trojan.. maybe thatll help.. or u can post the name here and im sure some one here can help. some brilliant ppl on here..

Fixed it

I tried every torjan ad wear, any thing that looked like virus removal nothing.

Any hoooo took it to a comp shop and they fixed it in 30 secs, they removed a file from the start up registry called DRIVER.BAT. I had no idea it was not supposed to be there.

Problem fixed.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom