Re-Load

Status
Not open for further replies.

1badcj8

Baseband Member
MY mother board crashed on my desk top so I got a used on cheap on ebay and much to my amazment it is doing well.

Of course all the drivers and what not had to be reloaded. The problem I'm having right now is that the screen does not scroll well. Its skippy and not smooth as it should be. I remember the last time my hard drive crashed and I had to re-load everything I had the same thing but I cant for the life of me remember what and I know its pretty simple.

Any way, if some one will jog my thick scull I'd appriciate it very much :).

Yeah I've been looking for them and all I seem to find is every product in the world that wants to "show you" what drivers you need, sownload their product and pay for it...

Just a simply driver for an ATI Radeon would be nice...

I'll of course keep surfing for it.

MAn these places are driving me crazy... They make it look like you have found the driver then back door you with their software.

Does any one know where I can get the driver for an ATI Radeon S120AGP256?

Thanks in advance...

Have you gone to their website? I know with NVDIA you can just go to their website and they will detect your card and download the proper driver. You also need to be searching by the model number like ATI Radeon 9550.

Looks like you can get it here Radeon 9550 Graphics Technology

And as i already stated the best way to search for drivers is to google the specific model number liks 'ATI Radeon 9550 driver'

I finally got it and all is good thanks a bunch guys. And yes I thought a simple Google search would have done it as well but every place tells you that they have the driver but then you end up downloading "driver detective" "drive buster" "driver king" on and on...lol.

Still thanks guys...

I know, i thought maybe you were google searching ATI Radeon S120AGP256 instead of ATI Radeon 9550 driver

I googled 'ATI Radeon 9550 driver' and the very first link is ATI's website and the site i posted earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom