RapidShare Download Direct Cannot Open RAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajawaras

Beta member
I use RapidShare Download Direct. It is fine when downloading multiple files from Rapidshare, and the speed is faster too.

But when trying to open the RAR files, the massage is: Unknown Format or Damage.

All the same files are ok if I download with IDM or Jdownloader. I try 3 different RS DD, but all the same result.

Any one can explain why???:happy:

The file is either corrupted when you download it or it got corrupted on the upload. If it doesnt open no matter how many different download managers you try then the file was corrupted on the upload and nothing you can do.

Its ok with IDM and Jdownloader, but no with RSDD. This mean the files always corrupted if I download with RSDD?

Yes. If it works fine with other downloaders then yes the issue is with the RSDD. dont use it and you will be fine.

Wouldnt they cause this for all downloaders now just this specific one?

Yes I use this version from Rapidshare one. Its not working at all.

And now I WONDER, if there is anyone using this app and working just fine? Would you tell me?

If anyone used it and they didnt get corrupted files i am sure they would say so. But not many people rely on Rapid Share for their source of downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom