Random RPC Services keep failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even have to check lol cuz I just installed the latest driver a week ago. It's the first real driver for Win7 :D. I don't think it's that since it's still doing it even after the new driver. I have the Radeon4850 by the way. How do I know if I'm running a Vista driver or Win7 beta driver on other things so I can check and see if there are updates.

I wouldnt say first real driver for Win7. Since nvidia has their driver out since July 21st. ;)

The only way to tell if you have a Vista or Win7 Driver is to find the driver number and check it against the latest driver on their site.

I meant the first real ATI driver. and ya i regret getting an ati card ive had so many problems already. The dual monitor still doesnt work with Vista or 7, ud think they would have fixed it in their last update. And wen i play hi quality games, like CoD, after about 10 minutes the driver fails and restarts itself. Then it all works fine, that is until I got those stupid service errors.

Well sadly i have heard many issues with ATi drivers.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f12/htpc-black-border-790gx-hd-3300-a-212584/
http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/windows-7-thread-faq-172024/index22.html#post1692893

In the Win7 thread from that post on you will see a discussion about this as well.

Right now there may not be a solution. They might not have fully working drivers yet. I cant vouch for them as i run nVidia. But i can tell you that the DCOM are either related to your Video card drivers or your sound card drivers. Those are the 2 drivers i had issues with at first myself till nVidia updated their drivers and i got a workign set from Creative as well.

Probably video card problems since ive had so many other problems with it, why not blame it for this too lol. But i guess i need to live with it since i do not have enough money for a new videocard and i only got this 2 months ago. ARRRGH, well thanks for all ur help man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom