Random Restarts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright i have taken a look at your dump files. You have a major issue. Sorry to inform you. There is a file that got corrupted entitled PSHED.dll. Now this file is for Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver. Sadly it cant be replaced or just copied from another install. Hence the title Platform Specific. Included in your files is a corrupted hal.dll error as well.

The only way your going to stop this behavior is to reinstall.

While he does a re-install, it would be wise to perform some basic checks to make sure something didn't cause this corruption. Run memtest 86, and do a basic chkdsk to ensure both RAM and your HDD are error free.

Alright i have taken a look at your dump files. You have a major issue. Sorry to inform you. There is a file that got corrupted entitled PSHED.dll. Now this file is for Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver. Sadly it cant be replaced or just copied from another install. Hence the title Platform Specific. Included in your files is a corrupted hal.dll error as well.

The only way your going to stop this behavior is to reinstall.

Well that stinks rather :/

Annoying as it hasn't done it since i posted this! grrr :p

I'll do a reinstall at some point then :) And do both those checks

Cheers guys :)

Well maybe if the Power Supply was the cause of the problems, then maybe i could see your comment being close to right. But since that is not the case, it isnt the power supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom