Random Freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

digg98

Baseband Member
I just got my build together today. I currently have everything running fine with my Vista x86 I got from Torrence, although every now and then I got random freezes and have to restart by holding the button only to later freeze. Whats causing this? Card getting too hot or something, what programs do I need to download to give you all so more/better info?

I doubt it's a software problem. How many people here do you think paid for their OS?

I doubt it's a software problem. How many people here do you think paid for their OS?

Considering it is against our forum policy to discuss these matters. All of them. Plus depending on the source of hte disk i would not rule out the fact that the OS could be at fault. If it was from any source other than Microsoft or MSDN they have hacked a bit of it for several reasons which cause instability.

So sorry. Guess it is software realted. Cause any version of Vista that is torrented is hacked for one reason or another to remove or add something which causes more issues than it helps.

Now as per our rules:
5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

Topic Closed.

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom