Ram & xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I read your intro and saw where you said you came from and all that. Just never sunk in fully. :p

Have to remember you know a few things. Deal with many who dont know that kinda stuff and have to explain it.

But i will say that i went to their site and looked around....all i can say is WOW. So many questions unanswered in the OS area. So many that are easy to answer. I wanted to sign up and give the answers but it would be a waste of time. I know that me going there and trying to give some of my knowledge and tell those Mods how they are acting is wrong would get me insta banned.

I cant believe how some people are treated there.

Again sorry about the comment. It wasnt meant to be a slap at you like you dont know what anything is. Just hard to gage what every person known at times. Enough of my rant....:D :freak:

Um... Thanks for the malware? I have bitdefender you know >_>

That actually isnt malware. It is a false positive. NOD32 did that to me as well. But it actually is a good program.

OK, it sent me to a fake virus scan that told you, you need to DL spyremover (or sum crud), which would have obviously been a virus .-.

It may have been the site itself. But the Firefox Ultimate Optimizer program itself is a good thing to run. I personally run it myself and have sent feedback to Eset to get it removed as a virus from NOD32.

Try using Google or something to find a better download address. Or just have one of us upload it for you.

I'm so tempted to press the Quick Reply button in all of my threads so far for some reason. lol, but anyway, I need an opinion, buy RAM or PSU first?

I would score the PSU first. You are already running 2Gb of RAM, so you aren't hurting too bad for that. Running a no-name PSU is never a good idea.

That will work. I would grab a set of 2x2GB, though. Even if you can only use 3.5GB, more is still more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom