program keeps closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoinTimeSublime

Baseband Member
I have a Creative Muvo2 MP3 player and it came with a program called Creative MediaSource Organizer. The problem is everytime i try to use it, it closes and an error report window pops up that says "Creative media source playeer has encounters a problem and needs to close" i of course send the report. But i need to use this program to get music onto my mp3 player... it runs for a little while then randomly right after i try to move, delete, or add a song it closes. Does anyone have this progam and kno how to fix this problem?

can't you just go around the whole using the program to put music on you player part? just copy music to your Muvo2 folder, it should act as a mass storage device or a new harddrive when plugged in.

if you don't want to do that, you can always reinstall the program.

I'd check a couple of things....

You didn't mention what OS you're using, but if it's XP you can try this....

1. Right-click on the program executable, choose properties, and click the Compatibility tab (I believe thats what it's called, sry not in front of an XP box right now), and change the system type to Windows 2000. See if it'll run.

2. Make sure you're current on updates from Windows Update, also may want to check if there are any vbruntime library dependencies.

3. Go to Creative's website > Support > Knowledgebase> Your MP3 Player and take a look at any related problems for the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom