processes can not be ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey the problem is getting more complicated I see it more once it happend twice in 5 mins ( the second just after the restart please help)

I have no idea what s going on, but I'll run through a general list of usuals:
->Run Memtest for 12+ hours
->Run Scan Disk (everything, file system inegrety, the works
->Check drivers and update them if needed, then try downgrading them if upgrading didn't work
->Run a diagnostic suite such as HotCPU for a while

Really sorry I cant help you any more :(
Good luck.

every thing is up to date but.....I have An old Hard disk.. it never just loses data but..... its a bit solw (about 30MB\s) can it be the cause??
About memtest do you think its a RAM issue because after i reinstalled windows it worked fine for a long time so.... what do u think??

The old HDD shouldn't matter unless you have your pagefile on it. As for the ram, it's always a good thing to rule out, problems transferred across reformats would generally indicate hardware issues.

Your computer is running slow because your killing it with so many processes. I suggest uninstalling all unneeded programs, especially things like Realplayer etc... then run Spybot and Adaware to check for any third-party programs that can be slowing you down. If all else fails, reformat.

whA T THE **** ARE U TALKING ABOUT HERE
how do know what im opening or you are talking to some body else virgin techie ;(

Because it says so in your processes, besides you seem like the adolescent type who would use Realplayer. And if your going to base knowledge and experience from post counts then I suggest you go ask for help elsewhere.

hey hey Im a bit angry here ok
real does not have internet permissin from my firewall so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom