Problems with windows xp pro with sp2 pls help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of StyleXP but not sure if it can work with 2000. I have used this app for about a week but found that windosblinds is more stable than it. I havent found many others that can do what these 2 apps can. I only suggest windowsblinds cause you can get icons, cursoors, pretty much everything you want to change the whole look of the system so it doesnt even look like 2000 and more. (Except the Start Menu)

dude ur missing k6 file i had the same prob k6 most likley it is wat controls the computers usage precentage,reformat with fresh install of windows xp with sp2

Makaveli213;

I have noteist that stylexp does not work as well with windows 2000 pro for some odd reason I'm trying to find that out but nothng is working as well as windowsblinds.. Thats what I'm trying to change is the start menu? is there any programs that can let me change the start menu or just use windowsblinds?

Say is there a way that style xp works with windows 2000.. I have use windowsblinds before it is a good program like you said and doesn't lag or anything it simply runs smooth....

Thanks again :)

I have looked around and have not found anything that will change the Start menu to that of XP for 2000 besides maybe Windowsblinds. I still dont know if that will work. You can check this out here it might be what you are looking for.

Makaveli213;

Okay thanks again you are so helpful :)
Yes that link that you sent to me, is vary much helpful :)

Say is there anything that i can do for you in return?

No it was my pleasure to help out. As long as you are able to do what you wish that is all that is needed.

Thanks for posting what you used to fix this issue. I would also like to point out to all that gave thier opinion on this matter, thanks for your input. Even though it wasnt what Joman was looking for thank you for taking the time to try and help. I know its not said enough out there but i wanted to make sure i said it this time since i havent made sure to thank everyone that has helped before.

Makaveli213;

that site didn't really help me much with changing the taskbar, it says its for win xp/2000 which is cool but doesn't work as good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom