Problems with eBay pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug R

Baseband Member
Never had this problem before. When I'm attempting to go to different pages on eBay I get the "This page cannot be opened" message? I've tired different internet settings, but nothing makes any difference? Anybody have any ideas?

More than ebay.......

I just noticed that I have the same problem with many other sites too? I've done the clean-up, back to default settings, defrag, scan disc, etc., but nothing helps??

Already done that......

I've got Ad Aware and Zone anti-virus too, both up to date. Prior to turning off my PC I always delete files, history, do the clean-up, run the Ad Aware.....nothing helps? The last time I had something similiar to this with a different brand PC was when I phoned the factory tech @ $3 per minute. After one hour of worthless "advice" nothing changed! I don't know....are these PC's programmed to fail at a certain time in their life spans so that people like me will go buy a new one? Maybe that's a possibility.

Are you sure you are reaching the net? Go to a command prompt and ping yahoo.com and see if you get a reply.

Yeah, yahoo pops right up. I even tried lowering security safety factors to see if my program was blocking anything. Still nothing changed? Can't figure it out? I have done nothing to cause a change in the way pages are opened at various sites. This problem just "happened." Virus scan negative. Cookies, spyware, etc. deleted. No change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom