Problems Calibrating Gamepad in Windows 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

OntITTech

Beta member
I need some assistance in getting my gamepad to work in windows 2000. When I attempt to calibrate the gamepad I get an error message from Windows saying "necessary support files not found".

The Gamepad is an Interact Piranha Pad that does not require any extra drivers, it just uses the standard windows 2000 4-Button Gamepad drivers.

I have Reinstalled DirectX 9.0B multiple times, reinstalled Dinput.dll, and reinstalled the game controllers from device manager, nothing has helped so far

I need some assistance as this issue is really bothering me as I do not want to have to reinstall my entire OS just for this little erksome problem.

Just as a Side note, I just ran DXDiag and it came back with errors in the registry, but i have to sift through the massive saved log to find out where the errors were and if that resolved the issue

Hope it works for you ,, My Sidewinder never worked properly for me with Win2k pro,,

post how it goes,,

cheers.

I would have downloaded the drivers if they had any but Interact only said to use the default windows "4 button Gamepad" drivers
and Interact is no longer in business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom