Problems with Bluetooth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joker15

Beta member
I'm having alot of trouble with Bluetooth. I'm trying to send some stuff to my RAZR phone from my computer, which (supposedly) has Bluetooth. Now, I've tested my cellphone, it can transfer files to another phone (so far I've tried with 3 other RAZR's) via Bluetooth.

This first picture is when I open "Bluetooth Information Exchanger". It says "Please Wait..." for about a minute:
Bluetooth1.jpg

Then, I get this error:
Bluetooth2.jpg

When I open "Wireless File Transfer", it displays a similar message from the first picture and I get the same message as in the second pic:
Bluetooth3.jpg

I then open "Bluetooth Settings" and select a "Add New Connection", I get another error:
Bluetooth4.jpg

Bluetooth5.jpg

I have tried using the Help menu on the Bluetooth Settings, and it does not show me how to activate or turn on the bluetooth device, just tells me that my other device (printer, cell, you name it) has to be turned on, as well as that they need to be close in order to transfer.

With the RAZR, I've have gone to "Settings > Connection > Bluetooth Link > Handsfree > Turn on Bluetooth Power > Look For Deviced" at the same time I use the computer's Bluetooth programs, which is how I have transefered/recieved files from other phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom