Problems after installing Windows 8 updates.

MarceloMenezes

Beta member
I've been having some problems after installing some updates. For example, after installing these updates, every time I run uTorrent, I get a Blue Screen of Death, almost instantly. The problem is not with the software because I always used the same and nothing ever happened like that. The Blue Screens of Death were more frequent when the software was run. I researched a lot and saw a lot of people reported problems with the update KB2821895 and have not yet emerged any official response or fix patch from Microsoft. I was instructed to run in the command prompt, the following commands:

sfc / scannow

dism / online / clean-up / restoreheath

The problem is that when I run the sfc / scannow, after checking 100%, he is just standing there, frozen in 100% with no response.

And running *** / restorehealth, there was much delay and it got stuck at 20% and after a long time went to 40% where it has remained for hours, so it haven't finished the way it should.

I need help with these commands, why these things happened?

Looking foward for answers.

Thank you.

MarceloMenezes

Yevrag35 I'm not really a expert, so i don't know how to get this dump files, I would like if you show me how, thanks for the reply.

CarnageX this update cannot be uninstalled, it is a huge amount of problems. Many people had issues with this update, thanks fot the replay.

The dump files are located under:
C:\Windows\Minidump

Zip and upload the files located there.

Back
Top Bottom