problem while loading xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitchel44

Baseband Member
ok i just got my laptop back from the computer place when i got it everything worked fine except the internet. so i just figured i would reinstall windows when i get to the part where it is loading it just turns off. of i let it sit for a while then i can get to the 2nd system recovery disc. whats wrong?

well it seems to be messed up more now. Maybe they didnt connect everything up correctly or something.

no its alot better now then b4. b4 i couldnt do anything it was a black screen sayin stuff bout a bios error gave me 2 options when i did either it froze. now i can almost get windows back on tthere. think something internally is wrong with it lie with the hardware

ok i got windows loaded 100% without it turning off. But after i restarted it it says no operating system found any suggestions?

Make sure the harddrive is set as master, you have no floppy in your floppy drive when you reboot and make sure you boot off your harddrive.

how do i do that warez go to setup and tell it to boot off the hardrive?? if so i did this did not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom