problem w/ random reboots w/ errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTHG_ChefTreb

Baseband Member
hello all, Im having an issue with random reboots and error messages Im hoping you can help me with. I just built this system about a month ago and it was working great until about a week ago. I did do a bit of overclocking in the BIOS with just the FSB up too 3.6GHZ. I got this same error message a couple of times and set the BIOs back to default settings. Also I have updated my graphics driver to 174.74 and they seem to work great. Its ran good for a week like this , then last night I got the error again. This morning I got this error and the screen res was on 1600x1200(native is 1440x900) and the native res wasnt in the settings tab at all. I took this screen and rebooted and it was back to normal res. Could it be a bad stick of memory? do I need to reformat? Flash BIOS? Any help would be appreciated :)

errorwdisplay.jpg
[/IMG]
sorry for the large pic, I wanted to make sure you could read it.
Chef
Intel core2duo e8400 - Gigabyte GA-P35_DS3L - EVGA 880GTS (G92)- Crucial Ballistix 2GB DDR2800 - SeagateBarracuda7200.10320GB HDD - CoolerMasterTX2 CPU cooler- Samsung 20x dvdburner-OCZ SteathXStream 600W PSU- Windows XP Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom